Xiaomi has improved MIUI much more than previous, with the latest MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 13 versions the company delivers a bunch of new features and optimizations for its phones.
With Xiaomi’s custom skin, you also have the option to blur recent app previews, called ‘Blur App Previews’ to enable and apply the effect of this feature follow the given steps:
- Open Settings > scroll down and find Home screen
- Tap Home Screen > tap on the blur app preview
- Open it > then select the applications which you want to blur in the background
Do note that the company has a number of sub-brands that run MIUI interfaces, such as Redmi, POCO, and BlackShark. MIUI is an important part of Xiaomi’s success.
The new version of MIUI, called MIUI 13, is currently available for some of its eligible smartphones. The latest custom skin bring dozens of new features, including smart balance, RAM optimization, focus algorithms, optimized file storage systems, and more.
If you own any latest Xiaomi, POCO, Redmi devices that received MIUI 13 based on Android 12 update then you should definitely received these features in your smartphone.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now.
- Join us on Telegram.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter.