Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 8 Pro with MIUI 11 update based on Android 10 in May 2020. The smartphone belongs to the Redmi Note series and the company has issued a policy that the Note series will only get one OS upgrade.
However, the Chinese tech giant has increased the OS update for the Note series but the Redmi Note 8 does not include in it. Moreover, the smartphone isn’t eligible for the official Android 12 update.
If you own a Redmi Note 8 Pro and want to experience the latest Android 12 OS then you can download our Pixel experience Android 12 custom ROM from the given link. The firmware does include security patches and fixes.
- April security patch
- Fixed charging animation not appearing
- Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
- Updated translations
- Others fixes
First, to download and install the Pixel experience Android 12 custom ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Pixel experience Android 12 custom ROM file
- Download custom recovery ‘TWRP’ in your phone
- Make sure your devices is rooted, if not then root by Magisk
Here, how to install Pixel experience Android 12 custom ROM:
- Turn off your phone > put in to recovery mode by pressing volume down + power key
- Then tap Wipe option > click Advance wipe > select ‘Data‘, ‘Dalvik/ART cache‘, ‘System‘, ‘cache‘ then swipe in right to wipe
- Go back to home screen of TWRP and select install > tap Pixel experience ROM file > swipe to confirm flash, the file will flash and will take a minute or two.
- Go back to home screen of TWRP and select reboot > system, take 5 minutes or less to reboot. Done!
Note: If any problem occur in the process, you can surely comment it down.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now.
- Join us on Telegram.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter.