Samsung Galaxy A52/A72 users can now download the Android 12-based LineageOS 19 custom ROM using a custom recovery. However, these smartphones already run on Android 12-based One UI 4.1. But, if you aren’t a fan of Samsung’s One UI then you can try out this Custom ROM.
If you want a near-stock ROM experience on your Galaxy A52 LTE and Galaxy A72 phones then you must try LineageOS 19 which is based on Android 12. Note, the latest LineageOS 19 doesn’t include the Google stocks apps. So, you have to install them manually. You will also need the help of custom recovery to install Gapps. Here
Download: LineageOS 19 based on Android 12 Custom ROM [A52]
Download: LineageOS 19 based on Android 12 Custom ROM [A72]
The latestAndroid 12 updatebrings a new Material you design, a responsive motion, conversation widgets, accessibility improvements, improves privacy and security, mic & camera indicators and toggles, a privacy dashboard and so more.
If you own any of these devices and want to try out the LineageOS 19 Custom ROM, then you can easily download and flash it on your phones just by following the given steps:
To download the latest Android version, please meet the requirements:
- Download ADB(Android Debug Bridge) and fastboot command, if you haven’t installed TWRP
- Download theSamsung USB driver
- Unlock the Bootloader in your device (Open Settings > enable Developer option > then tap OEM unlock > click ON)
- InstallTWRP on your Galaxy A52/Galaxy A72
- Root your Galaxy with the Magisk app
Here, how to install the Android 12 custom ROM in the Galaxy A52/A72:
- First, turn on Debugging option in your phone by heading towards Settings > Developer option, then Connect your Galaxy A52/A72 with your PC via USB data cable (power off your Galaxy).
- Then press the power key + volume-up to get in TWRP mode > now in PC open the Android 12 custom ROM file > tap in the folder’s address bar ‘CMD’ and hit enter.
- In Command Prompt type ‘adb reboot recovery’, after completing this process > In your phone find Reboot > System.
- Now your phone will reboot, will talk a minute or two and then you will see a new interface of Android 12 in your Galaxy phone.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now.
- Join us on Telegram.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter.