Realme gradually rolling out the stable Android 12-based realme UI 3.0 update for its smartphones. Now, the company has started seeding the same major update for the realme Narzo 30 Pro phone in India.
The latest Android 12-based realme UI can be identified with a firmware version RMX2117_11.F.03. The OTA Also includes an August 2022 security patch with known bug fixes and system improvements.
Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 brings a Fluid space design, new Omoji’s, a new icon pack, a new smart theming engine, Sketchpad AOD, AI Smooth Engine, Floating Window 2.0, permission control options, privacy indicator, Approximate Location, and more.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise an spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- • Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Adds Background stream: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phones, Mail, and Calendar.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now.
- Join us on Telegram.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter.