Realme started rolling out a new software update for the Realme X7 5G and realme X7 Pro smartphone, the latest firmware brings April 2022 security patch with known bug fixes and improves system stability.
Realme will roll out to a limited number of users at first. A broader rollout will be conducted in the subsequent days.
- • Integrates the April 2022 Android security patches.
- • Improves system performance and stability.
- • Fixed low Probability issue of black screen.
- • Fixed abnormal display issue of elapsed time after fully charged.
- • Fixed low Probability issue of NFC abnormal.
- • Optimized wifi connection stability.
The size of the update is not specified. However, it is still recommended to update the smartphone while connected to a stable Wi-Fi connection and charging.
Smartphone users can wait for notifications about updates to arrive on their eligible realme devices, or they can manually check for updates by going to “Settings”> “Software Update”> “Download and Install”.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get the latest insights on what’s new in Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter