WhatsApp has now officially announced that it will bring several improvements to groups. A very basic feature provided by this IM app is group chat. For whatever reason, users can contact multiple people at the same time. WhatsApp has now officially announced that it will bring several improvements to groups.
These include Message Reactions, larger file sharing, and other additions we’ve been hearing about for months. The company has also teased Communities, an upcoming tool that will make it easier to manage multiple groups.
We’re excited to announce a new feature rolling out later this year called Communities!
With Communities, you’ll be able to bring related groups together in a way that helps you organize meaningful connections easily and privately. pic.twitter.com/PyhXJmSr4T
— WhatsApp (@WhatsApp) April 14, 2022
According to a blog post from WhatsApp announced , it is bringing several improvements to group chats. These include Communities — a feature that the company will be releasing later this year. When it sees the light of day, this addition will allow users to combine several relevant groups in a way that makes sense to them.
Communities on WhatsApp will enable people to bring together separate groups under one umbrella with a structure that works for them. That way people can receive updates sent to the entire Community and easily organize smaller discussion groups on what matters to them. Communities will also contain powerful new tools for admins, including announcement messages that are sent to everyone and control over which groups can be included
- Larger file shares – up to 2GB.
- Message Reactions – Start with six emojis and expand to include all emojis.
- Admin’s message deletion permission – allows them to delete messages sent by any member for all users.
- Larger Voice Calls – A new dedicated button will allow up to 32 people to join a voice call in a group chat.
Via – 1
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get the latest insights on what’s new in Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter