Realme has so far released the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update to a bunch of its devices and many others are currently receiving this update.
The company has now opened the realme UI 3.0 beta program for the realme 7 Pro smartphone, the beta program is currently live for Indian users. The interested users can now apply to the program and experience the latest Android 12 OS.
However, we recommend you not to install the open beta update on your daily driver. And even if you wish to, take a backup of your device and also make sure your device is not rooted.
Realme has also provided some instructions that users should know before installing the update. Check them below:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet,after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update. Advertisement
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get latest insights on whats new on Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter