Realme started rolling out a new software update for the Realme Narzo 30A/ Narzo 50A smartphone, the same update was recently released for some of its devices.
Realme will roll out to a limited number of users at first. A broader rollout will be conducted in the subsequent days.
The firmware brings the following changelog for realme Narzo 30A:
- Integrates the February 2022 and March 2022 Android security patches.
- Adds more personalization options to the search function in the App drawer.
- Fixes an issue where an “Android” icon might appear on the Home screen after you install an app from Google Play.
- Improves system performance and stability.
And for the realme Narzo 50A update brings the given changelog:
- Integrates the February 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some known issues.
- Improved system stability.
The size of the update is not specified. However, it is still recommended to update the smartphone while connected to a stable Wi-Fi connection and charging.
The smartphones users can wait for notifications about updates to arrive on their eligible realme devices, or they can manually check for updates by going to “Settings”> “Software Update”> “Download and Install”.