Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max smartphone started receiving stable MIUI 13 based on Android 12 update. The update appears to be rolling out in India currently.
The latest MIUI 13 update comes with a build number V184.108.40.206.SKFINXM started releasing for these smartphones that bring a bunch of new features including a February 2022 security patch with known bugs fixes and improves system stability.
The update comes with a download size of 3.3GB, the latest skin is currently kicking off only for Mi Pilot testers in the country, after finding and fixing issues and bugs, the update will gradually roll out to all users.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
Features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
The Redmi Note 10 Pro/ Pro Max Mi Pilot users in India might receive this update, if not then check it manually by navigating Settings > About Phone > Check for update.
Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 10 series back in March 2021 with Android 11 based MIUI 12 pre-installed, both smartphones received MIUI 12.5 last year, Now, the company released the Android 12 based MIUI 13 update but now only for the Mi Pilot tester.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get the latest insights on what’s new on Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter