Realme already started rolling out February 2022 security update for its smartphones and tablets. Now, the latest smartphone realme 9 Pro+ started receiving its first security update.
The latest OTA arrives with build number RMX3392_11_A.09. Apart from bringing new changes, the latest security update also bumps up the security patch level to February 2022.
The latest firmware update was announced through a Realme community forum post. According to the update log provided by realme, this OTA brings the following changelog:
- Integrates the February 2022 Android security patch.
- Fixed some applications’ issues.
- Fixed some known issues to improve system stability.
- Improved system performance.
The size of the update is not specified. However, it is still recommended to update the smartphone while connected to a stable Wi-Fi connection and charging.
Realme 9 Pro+ 5G users can wait for notifications about updates to arrive on their eligible realme devices, or they can manually check for updates by going to Settings > Software update > Download and install.
Realme launched realme 9 Pro+ 5G back on 21 February 2022 with the latest Android 12 based on realme UI 3.0 update out of the box.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get the latest insights on what’s new on Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter