Xiaomi started rolling out a new software update for the Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone in Europe. As usual, the update will expand to other markets in a week or two.
Xiaomi started rolling out a new MIUI update for the Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone that comes with build number V22.214.171.124.SKFEUXM, the new update brings December 2021 security patch with bugs fixes and improves system stability.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2021. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Home screen froze when the screen turned on and off rapidly
- Fix: UI items overlapped after switching resolution
- Fix: Wallpaper Carousel buttons didn’t always work
- More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
The latest MIUI 13 update for Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a download size of 5.9GB. You can directly download it from the following link.
If you a user Redmi Note 10 Pro user in India then you might receive a notification if not then you can also check it manually by Opening setting > About phone > MIUI version > Check for update. You can also manually download the latest OTA from the link for your Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get the latest insights on what’s new on Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter