Sony started rolling out a new software update for the 2021 Bravia XR TV lineup, the update appears to be rolling out currently in the US.
According to a report from the AVS Forum, the company adds support for the variable refresh rate (VRR) feature on all models except the X80J, X80CJ, and the X79J, along with VRR feature the Japanese firm also includes the following changelog:
- A new built-in mic sensitivity setting for models that come with a built-in mic
- The 4K mirroring and Dolby Atmos support for Airplay video
- Improved audio output switching in Quick Settings, and other minor changes
- Improves general performance of the Bravia XR TV
The company launched Bravia XR TV 2021 series back in January last year, the same day company spoke that it would release variable refresh rate support to the Sony Bravia XR 2021 TV series excluding the above given.
The update is finally rolling out with a variable refresh rate (VRR) feature a year after making its announcement for Bravia XR TV 2021 lineup.
The Bravia XR TV 2021 comes with Google TV out of the box and supports all HDMI 2.1 features. After downloading the gaming experience will be more better thanks to VRR support.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get the latest insights on what’s new on Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter