Realme already started rolling out February 2022 security update for its smartphones and tablets. Now, the company started rolling out the same update for the realme 9i smartphone.
This update carries the internal version number of RMX3491_11.A.11 and is gradually released in India. Today, Realme 9i received a new update of the February 2022 security patch and fix known bugs.
The latest firmware update was announced through a Realme community forum post. The company will roll out to a limited number of users at first. A broader rollout will be conducted in the subsequent days.
- Integrates the February 2022 Android security patch.
- Improved the compatibility of third-party apps.
- Improved system performance.
- Fixed some known issues to improve system stability.
The size of the update is not specified. However, updating the smartphone while connected to a stable Wi-Fi connection and charging is still recommended.
Users can wait for notifications about updates to arrive on their eligible realme devices, or they can manually check for updates by going to “Settings”> “Software Update”> “Download and Install”.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get latest insights on whats new on Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter