Xiaomi started rolling out new software update for the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro smartphone in Taiwan and Turkey. As usual update will expand to other markets in a week or two.
Xiaomi started rolling out new software update for the Mi 10T smartphone comes with build number V220.127.116.11.RJDTRXM and for Mi 10T Pro V18.104.22.168.RJDTWXM, the new update bring bugs fixes and improves system stability. The last major update for this phone was Android 11, which was seeded out in early January 2021.
- (MIUI12.5 Enhanced)
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
The latest update for Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro comes with the download size of 3.2GB. You can directly download it from the following link.
Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro smartphones in Taiwan and Turkey then you might receive a notification if not then you can also check it manually by Opening setting > About phone > MIUI version > Check for update. You can also manually download the latest OTA from the link for your Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro.
Xiaomi launched the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro in the second half of 2020. The devices in this series comes with MIUI 11 based on Android 10 out of the box. These phones received the One MIUI 12 update based on Android 11 earlier this year and are currently running MIUI 12.5.
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get latest insights on whats new on Tech.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter