Realme began testing its new custom skin, Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12. The Early Access and Open Beta program are started for several Realme phones, however, it will take a long time until stable arrives for all the eligible models.
Until then, users can test the early beta version. Although it’s a bit risky and may cost you your data if you haven’t backed up. Hence, we don’t recommend you to download the version if you’re using the device for your primary usage.
But if you have already downloaded it and now looking to roll back to Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0, then Realme has a solution for that too.
You can roll back to the previous version very easily and it’s not a heck of a job to do that. Just some simple steps and then you’re back on.
Here’s is the complete guide for how you can downgrade or roll back to the previous Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11.
Things you should know before proceeding
- You Data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your proceeding.
- Once you opt for downgrading, you won’t be able to join Early Access program again.
- Realme 8 Pro – Link
- Realme GT Neo 2 – TBA
- Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
- Locate and install the rollback package.
- Open developer mode.
- Now follow these steps: Settings >> About phone >> Click on the “realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top >> Click on the three dots in the top right corner >> Local install.
- Finally, find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.
(Note: The whole process for downgrading to previous version is official and is taken from Realme’s official forum. And thus, AndroidStories is not responsible for any kind of loss)
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Why aren’t we connected yet? Go on and Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get latest insights on Samsung.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter