Realme Narzo series of phones has gradually become a popular budget lineup in the smartphone market. Narzo 20 and Narzo 30 are the two latest devices in the series which packs several features along with Android-based Realme UI.
These two devices are now getting a new software update that installs the latest December 2021 security patch. Realme Narzo 30 is receiving new update with version RMX2156_11.C.16, while for Narzo 20, the new update can be identified with version RMX2191_11_C.14.
Users can now check f or the latest software update in the device’s settings by going to the software update section. However, most of the time the update notifies you when it arrives.
Narzo 30 — The new update optimizes the image quality of the rear camera and also fixes some known issues alongside improving system stability. Here’s the full changelog of the update.
- Integrates the December 2021 Android security patch
- Optimized the image quality of the rear camera
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability
Narzo 20 — There are only security improvements this update brings for Narzo 20 users besides any other improvements or major changes. Check the full changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch: November and December, 2021
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability
Stay connected with Android Stories via Socials…
- On Facebook? Why aren’t we connected yet? Go on and Follow our page on Facebook now
- Join us on Telegram to get latest insights on Samsung.
- Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter